Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie
- 3 tsbp sugar
- 16 oz strawberries
- 12 oz non-dairy whipped topping (I use cool whip)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 6 fl oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 10-inch graham cracker pie crust (store bought or home made)
- In a blender, place 8-10 ounces of strawberries and 2-3 tablespoons of sugar, depending on the sweetness of the strawberries and your taste, and blend until well combined. I like a little texture in my puree, and prefer the strawberries to be a little chunky. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, fold sweetened condensed milk into the non-dairy whipped topping. Then fold the lemonade and strawberry puree into the mixture,
- Pour the mixture into the pie shell and put the pie into the freezer for 2 ½ hours or until set.
- Cut the remaining strawberries in half and place on the pie.