Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- 2-3 bananas
- 1⅓ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan, and set aside.
- Put the sugar and butter in a medium bowl and cream together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and mix until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving.